Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Look to Adventure


As soon as I saw you I knew an
adventure
was going to happen


Do you ever look at someone and think I could travel the world with them? Even people you have just met. I have done this once or twice. Planning flies through my mind, marking wonders to see and places to go. But this quote has another meaning. Do you ever look at someone and think, starting now, my life will turn into the grandest adventure with them? Adventures don't require places to go or things to do. Everyday little things in your life become a bit more grand with that person. You never have a need to look for entertainment. It just happens where ever you go with them!
That is what makes life an adventure.

Adventures only require a friend and a will to go


Notes from Naomi

No comments: