Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ears to Hear


The quieter you become,
the more you can hear.




One thing about me is that I am almost always quiet. Part of it is from being shy, but the other part is that I listen. I want to hear everything I can from people talking to the sound of rain. I perfer to listen than to talk. Take some time, even for one minute a day, every day to hear the birds singing a song outside or the morning breeze in the trees. Seeing what you can hear from this little time will show you what you miss every busy day.

Nature is often singing a song that we miss


Notes from Naomi

1 comment:

living from glory to glory said...

Being shy can be a blessing! But we must never lose our voice...
But, you are so very wise to listen! I have been trying to listen more and speak quietly, an less of course I am screaming LOL
Quiet is something I crave! I love to do things that allow me to be still.